Hello! I’ll be replacing my regular series, Bright Things, for the month of December with Merry & Bright.
Merry & Bright highlights goods made by or in support of human trafficking survivors. I was very happy to find more products to choose from this year!
I’ve broken them down into categories by color (of course), and pattern, cards and paper goods, rugs, and Christmas ornaments. Today we’re starting with the color Red!
1. Adventurine Silver Earrings by Women At Risk
2. Red Howlite and Shell Set by Women At Risk
3. Tropical Sunset at Made By Survivors
4. Red Howlite and Rhodium Set by Women At Risk
5. Burgundy Pearl Adjustable Ring by Women At Risk
6. Red T-shirt Necklace at Made By Survivors
7. Red Tear Drop Earrings by Made By Survivors
8. Red Onyx Pendent Necklace by Women At Risk
9. Ball Stretch Bracelet by Women At Risk