Welcome! Merry & Bright is a gift guide highlighting handmade goods made by or in support of human trafficking survivors.
I’ve broken them down into categories by color (of course), pattern, and Christmas ornaments. Here’s red, orange, green, patterns, blue, purple, multi-colored, and black & white. Today, the Ornaments!
If you are visiting for the first time due to Diane’s lovely post on Craftypod, thank you so much! Please check out yesterday’s roundup of all the Merry & Bright posts I’ve put up so far to see a peek of all the colors.
1. Horizons Purse, Trade As One
2. Stunning Shell Bracelet, Eden Ministry
3. 8 Piece Skirt, Women At Risk
4. Coco Necklace, Stop Traffick Fashion
5. Ugandan Purse with Wooden Handles, Women At Risk
6. Polished Shell Bookmark, Eden Ministry
7. Mont St. Michel Cushion Covers, Made By Survivors
8. Ziparound Wallet, Made By Survivors
9. Coconut Purse, Women At Risk
Thank you so much for going through this series with me. I’ve been delighted to hear about purchases made based off of the roundups. I’ll conclude it later today with a final post showcasing some Christmas ornaments and cards.
Happy Gifting, friends!